Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Love That Little Walter


Yup, this is just the beginning. If I had a dime for the number of people who have suggested I start a blog about my love of music and my random rants....Well, you know the rest of that metaphor. We'll see how this goes...

To say I love music is a grotesque under statement. The seductive charm of a melody and an undeniable hook has been been my #1 vice since I was 8. 1st time I heard "This Magic Moment" was when the light went off over my head.

Although I never took the time to learn to play an instrument, I always had my ear and knew a good song when I heard one. Maybe that was my calling card to work in the music business for a major label. As frightful as that was for 15 years, my love for music and my appreciation of others with the same infliction never dampened.

Thanks to my iPod, I listen to music more than ever and in such variety. Lately, I can't get "My Babe" by Little Walter out of my head. Great song...check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment